Saturday, April 20, 2019

Today we lost a beautiful soul.

Today my beautiful mother in law passed away.  Georgetta was a one of a kind woman she took me in and treated me just like one of her girls.  She will be dearly missed and remembered forever.  Georgetta was there to cheer me on through nursing school, she came to take care of me after my gallbladder surgery and was there to hold my hand when my own mom passed away.  I could not have asked for a more kind and loving mother in law I hit the jackpot. 
From the first day I met her I knew she was full of love for her family.  There is nothing she wouldn't do for them. And let me tell you it is a big family.

This picture is from reunion a couple of years ago.  This is not all of the family just a chunk of us.  
Georgetta was proud of all her family.  I always viewed her as fun loving she wanted to go on many adventures in her later life.  She went of a few cruses and a couple of trips to Europe.  I think one of her favorite things to do was Country Jam expectantly to watch Sawyer Brown.  Lee and I were lucky enough to take her to a Sawyer Brown concert a couple of years ago in Saint George.  
We had so many fun times and words cannot say how much this lovely lady has changed my life.  She will forever be missed.
Family Reunion  we always had such a great time.


She was always up for an adventure.  

Face time with Lee when he was in the hospital, Donna adding filters.

Georgetta always wanted to see and cuddle all the new babies  This is Hanna she could hardly wait for us to get there and we took off to see this cute little bean.

Grandma and Wyatt at Dee and Jeri's wedding.  She sure loved all her grandkids.


Family Dinners and games were always a hit.

I believe this was at one of the many wrestling matches.

Having a fun Easter gathering.  I love that she wanted to play.

Georgetta sitting at Lee's bedside when he was in the hospital she just could not stand seeing one of the kids sick or hurt.

Christmas at Georgettas was always the best, just fun times with family.

This was at Raimee's bridal shower it looks like Joetta is in trouble.  

She was watching the slide show at Dilon's graduation.

Hanging out with Jesse and Wyatt at Raimee's wedding.

Time for chicken soup at Bonnie's house.

There are so many pictures and memories that I could never wright them all down in one sitting.  Georgetta will be dearly missed.  We will love you forever and ever no matter what.


No comments:

Post a Comment