Wednesday, April 18, 2018

House Hunting in Provo


We took another trip up to Provo to house hunt.  I spent may hours looking on-line at rentals.  I could find tons of rentals but there are many things that wouldn't work with many of them.  One of the main things we could not get passed was breed restriction of pet restrictions.  Many of you know me and I love my pets like they are my children.  I could not even think of re-homing my sweet and spunky Sadie.  She has been such a blessing in our life, she has become a great companion to Lee when I am away and she has become a snuggle bug to me.  Sadie keeps me up and moving and she keeps us well entertained.   

We finally found a place that will work for our needs, we wanted a 3 bedroom place that had some kind of yard.  We found a town home with a little yard there is no grass but it is a spot for Sadie to go out when Lee is home alone with her.  I know I will get out and walk with her and that will do us both a ton of good.

Lee had a dream about a place that had a green door, a small yard and a couple of stairs, I worried about the stairs but Lee is sure that he will be fine with them.  We were able to sign the lease and our move date is May 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment